Bulldog Stories and Poetry

Sticky threads
Meet Sarah, our puppy mill English Bulldog from Hungary we purchased from an online broker. Many wonder why we decided to start this forum. Are we a big corporation? A web developer? The answer is no. We started English Bulldog News because we had a passion for English Bulldogs. Once the internet became a foundation for finding answers to things, we wanted to start a forum where we could share this passion, and one where we could hold events and make things fun, to be more than just a forum- but a true bulldog obsessed community. First and foremost, our mission here is to help rescue as many English Bulldogs as possible. How can we do this? By helping owners learn more about their breed, by helping future owners find the right...
Story Written By Abby's mom, Heather Stinson: Memorial weekend 2002, Detroit Bulldog Rescue received a call from a Jackson Michigan animal shelter about a bulldog in need of rescue. Upon arriving at the shelter, I met a beautiful, skinny little brindle bully. I was told her name was Abby, and that her owners dumped her because they did not want her anymore, and that she had been kept outside chained for her whole 5 and a half years. I was also told that she "liked to be called Jeb Jeb", which I thought was weird, but found out that when you called her that, her little tail started wagging! She weighed only 28 pounds. I put her in my car, and off we went home. She was obviously scared, but very sweet. We found out that week that she...