Kibble recommendations

BruceBane55

Dec 15, 2023
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
would love to know what kibble everyoneā€™s bulls do well on? I know raw is the best but at the moment that isnā€™t an option. Thank you!

Squeezer

Nov 6, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cozmeaux ,Elvis
We have been using Natureā€™s Logic, and have switched the proteins every time we purchase a new bag. The breeder had the puppy on Royal Canin , and we have seen a marked improvement in our pupā€™s overall health since the switch.

We also used Zignature for a brief period , as some of their kibble has less protein than say Royal Canin ( advice gleaned from this forum ).

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles & Moose
Zignature Pork. We used to feed Zignature Duck but switched to the Pork formula at $10 less per bag. Noticed zero difference. We always avoid foods with Chicken, Beef, Wheat Corn and Soy.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Acana Lamb. I have fed Zignature in the past as well. There are a lot of good kibbles out there. I think the biggest thing is finding the right protein and the kibble without that one misc. item that will get them itching or cause some other issue.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I used Zignature (various proteins) for the last few years and really had no problems with it. I saw lots of recommendations for Natures Logic so thought I would try it. That resulted in constipation and anal gland problems for Buster so back to Zignature. Now we have Bob, and I am trying him on Farmina. We are in the process of transitioning, day 2. He has been scratching quite a bit lately but not quite sure what is causing it so a complete change. We will see.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I used Zignature (various proteins) for the last few years and really had no problems with it. I saw lots of recommendations for Natures Logic so thought I would try it. That resulted in constipation and anal gland problems for Buster so back to Zignature. Now we have Bob, and I am trying him on Farmina. We are in the process of transitioning, day 2. He has been scratching quite a bit lately but not quite sure what is causing it so a complete change. We will see.
I know itā€™s an easy word and I saved it that new dry raw kibble, light blue bag n all. Well got a new iPad n my son didnā€™t transfer all. What is it again?

Funny, I will solve anything logic math, algebra etc no one can but comes to a simple thing like a nameā€¦ā€¦I block. I know donā€™t ask šŸ˜‚

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
I know itā€™s an easy word and I saved it that new dry raw kibble, light blue bag n all. Well got a new iPad n my son didnā€™t transfer all. What is it again?

Funny, I will solve anything logic math, algebra etc no one can but comes to a simple thing like a nameā€¦ā€¦I block. I know donā€™t ask šŸ˜‚
I don't know!!!!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names

Spot and Tango, Unkibble?

Mason

Nov 2, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Samantha

Attachments

• IMG_1530.jpeg
    IMG_1530.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13

Most Reactions