KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Welcome!

Congratulations! Bulldogs will change your life! They are super fun to be around.

Hello Brisket, can’t wait to see more of you around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He already has! I feel like I will never love another breed as much as bulldogs now! Though I do love our first baby, Oreo, I think we will stick with bulldogs from now on.

Thanks for the welcome Miss Waddles! I am so excited to get to know others like me! I do have a question though... what is a tail? And why can’t I see mine!?
- Brisket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
Your brisket looks like he could be a litter mate my Jasper, but he was the runt of the litter too!
I got Jasper when he was 8 weeks old, and it has been 5 years since I had a puppy EB. I too worried about the sound of his breathing when he sleeps, but I discovered that it is probably because he hasn't figured out how to snore (or even pant) yet. I think it is normal saliva because when I put my ear to his chest, the breath sounds are normal. Unfortunately, the very first EB I got did have lung/breathing issues, so I am on heightened alert.

Brisket is a cute name!
IMG_2693.jpg

OP
KrysA724

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Your brisket looks like he could be a litter mate my Jasper, but he was the runt of the litter too!
I got Jasper when he was 8 weeks old, and it has been 5 years since I had a puppy EB. I too worried about the sound of his breathing when he sleeps, but I discovered that it is probably because he hasn't figured out how to snore (or even pant) yet. I think it is normal saliva because when I put my ear to his chest, the breath sounds are normal. Unfortunately, the very first EB I got did have lung/breathing issues, so I am on heightened alert.

Brisket is a cute name!
View attachment 119552

Yes! He just learned to pant, but the snoring not so much yet. Maybe with time. He’s on antibiotics right now to cover all our bases though. He’s happy and seems healthy

Members online

No members online now.