Gunny-Sgt and I stopping in to say “Hello!”

KillRbee18

Sep 6, 2023
Port Orchard WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny / Gun-guns
I apologize for not visiting this site more often, but I will try to do better! I want all of you to have a wonderful day!

IMG_8115.jpeg

Gunny riding on the bus with my work ID (LOL)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Looking dapper as usual. Hello right back!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is the best passenger!

OP
KillRbee18

KillRbee18

Sep 6, 2023
Port Orchard WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny / Gun-guns
He is the best passenger!
He is! One of the riders (Female type) insisted he sits with her (lol)! He is such a handsome boy. I am the bus driver for that coach, but I am not the type you see in the city. I am only a bus driver for my employer. I work for the federal government, and they have a program in place to entice the employees to use our public transportation for free. I take employees to and from work. In this case, I use their gas, I put milage on their vehicle, and I get free parking. In a nutshell, I carpool with about 20 to 40 people, and in the midst of everything, I get paid to go to work and to go home. I too work where I drop off the employees. I am a Branch manager for the safety department.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is! One of the riders (Female type) insisted he sits with her (lol)! He is such a handsome boy. I am the bus driver for that coach, but I am not the type you see in the city. I am only a bus driver for my employer. I work for the federal government, and they have a program in place to entice the employees to use our public transportation for free. I take employees to and from work. In this case, I use their gas, I put milage on their vehicle, and I get free parking. In a nutshell, I carpool with about 20 to 40 people, and in the midst of everything, I get paid to go to work and to go home. I too work where I drop off the employees. I am a Branch manager for the safety department.
Pretty good gig

Members online

No members online now.