Started to wee in the house

kemalcorek

Aug 10, 2023
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubba
Hi guys, hope you all well..

Bubba is 22 months old. She had a great pot training but last couple of months she started to wee and poo in the house. We are out 4 times a day but in between she does it in the house too.

I cant stop her. Gave her penalties, even went out often but she just does it.
For example last night we went out around midnight. And i woke up at 6am she made a wee again.

Could you please be able to help me why she does it or how can i train her again?

Many thanks
Kemal

Last edited:
Have you tried crate training?

In my experience, girls are worse than boys. My two girls (4 and 2) are both fully potty trained but still like to pee in the house sometimes. And sometimes they poop too at night. I would crate her when you can’t keep your eye on her 100%.

Thank you both for the advise.
I havent trained her. She came trained when she was 3 months old.
She was not doing it but recently it becomes her habit.
First i thought she cant hold it maybe because she has a UTI.

I can try with crate to see what happens.

Thank you both for the advise.
I havent trained her. She came trained when she was 3 months old.
She was not doing it but recently it becomes her habit.
First i thought she cant hold it maybe because she has a UTI.

I can try with crate to see what happens.
You can always bring in a urine sample to your vet to rule out a UTI. I did that before when my youngest kept peeing in the house. She was fine, just a brat.

You can always bring in a urine sample to your vet to rule out a UTI. I did that before when my youngest kept peeing in the house. She was fine, just a brat.
Thank you. I have out the crate up today. She is pretty ok so far with it and no pee today. So i will test it for few days
Thank you for your advice :)

Sometimes, they need to be retrained because they regress… the crate should help

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back